- 1/2 pound pumpkin puree
- 1/2 pound fresh pumpkin, diced and roasted
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 4 small carnival squashes, tops off, guted and roasted
Garnish with Cinnamon Crème Fraiche
- 4 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Sweat all vegetables add vegetable stock and cinnamon stick. Season.
- Bring to boil then reduce to a simmer for 45 minutes.
- Puree soup, adjust consistency with heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Strain through a chinois.
• Top of the Square Catering's Executive Chef
Oct 14, 2016