- 4 Servings
- 8 ounces baby field greens
- 4 ounces fennel, shaved
- 1 pear
- 3 ounces roquefort
- 1 flat cherry tomatoe
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
Red Pepper Coulis
- 2 each red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and bottoms peeled
- 3 each, red and yellow tomato, concasse and julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbon strips
- Bundle:Roast Asparagus, tomato in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes. Grill carrot ribbon. Cool vegetables and then take 2 asparagus and 3 pieces of tomato. Wrap carrot around vegetables and set aside.
- Garnish: Slice pear into 3 thin slices. Cut cherry tomatoes in half, then tossed in basil and olive oil. Chunk Roquefort into 1oz pieces and set aside.
- Parsley oil: Take parsley and 1 cup of olive oil into a sauce pan. Place on stove and bring to slight simmer. Remove from heat and place into a blender. Blend until fully pureed and then strain through a fine chinois. Place into a squeeze bottle and reserve.
- Red Pepper Coulis: Roast peppers on grill until charred and place in a bowl and cover to let steam and cool down. Peel off skins and place pulp into a blender. Add garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste and blend until fully incorporated.
- Salad: Mix fennel with mixed greens.
• Top of the Square Catering's Executive Chef
Apr 14, 2017